Pruning Intensive Workshop
We are offering this workshop on 3 different dates this year; they are the same workshop, please choose one date from the drop down menu. Space is limited to 9 people per workshop, please do not attend without a registration.
For the fourth year, Jim Moniz teaches a hands-on pruning workshop. Classroom instruction is combined with work in the orchard to give examples of and experience with different pruning techniques.
10 a.m. to 2 p.m., lunch available by request for an additional $10
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Principals of Training Young Trees
- Responses to Various Cuts and Manipulations
- Pruning Throughout the Life of the Tree
(Strongly) Suggested background for participants:
- Have trees that have been planted for at least one year
- Have some basic knowledge of pruning (either through our Pruning Workshop or through their own study).